The Oxford Farming Conference
The motion- "This house believes that first generation farmers are better than fourth." Sponsored by Savills, Thrings and Ellacotts
The motion- "This house believes that first generation farmers are better than fourth."
- Proposer: Nikki Yoxall (New entrant, livestock farmer, regenerative ag fan and founder of Grampian Graziers)
- Seconder: Muhsen Hassanin (Smallholder based in south Wales. A new entrant who left London with his family to embark on his farming career.)
- Opposer: Peter Wiggins-Davies (The Revesby Estate in rural Lincolnshire has seen unbroken ownership by the Wiggins-Davies family for more than 300 years!) Seconder:
- Will Evans (Farming in Wales, Host of Rock & Roll Farming Podcast and co-founder of Eat Farm Now.
- Chair: Aled-Rhys Jones (Rural Business Consultant, Television & Radio Presenter & After Dinner Speaker) www.ofc.org.uk Debate